Elks Lodge 641 is very involved in our community through many programs that benefit the residents of Stevens Point and Portage County each and every year. All of these programs are provided through countless volunteer hours from our members and new members are always welcome!
- The Lodge has a very active veterans support initiative. In addition to donating magazines, books, Girl Scout cookies, and toiletries to the veterans at King, the Lodge also hosts veterans for a number of dinners at the Lodge throughout the year. We also host veterans from King at our annual Lodge picnic for bingo, prizes and picnic dinners with all the “trimmings.” The Lodge also makes a number of visits to the veterans home at King to host bingo and bowling parties for the residents.
- Additionally, the Lodge contributes the use of our Lodge building and meeting facilities to a number of service organizations in the Stevens Point area such as the American Legion and the Amvets.
Youth Organization Fundraising
- The Stevens Point Elks Lodge is extremely active in supporting fundraising activities for local youth organizations. During 2010 the Lodge hosted 17 spaghetti dinners for youth organizations and helped them raise over $40,000 in funds for their various activities.
- Complete List of Youth Organization Programs
- Fund Raising Data Sheet
- Spaghetti Feed Contract
Community and Member Guest Programs
- The Stevens Point Elks Lodge is a very active Elks Lodge. Below are listed many of the community programs and member/guest events that the Lodge conducts over the course of a year. Refer to the Lodge Calendar on the Website for the exact date of the event.
- Complete List of Community and Member Guest Programs